Niasvizh CastleMinsk Region
+375 1770 53196, +375 1770 55181
ScheduleEzhednevno, krome 25 dekabrya, 1 i 7 yanvarya. v letnii period - s 9.30 po 18.30. Priobresti bilety dlya poseshcheniya Dvorcovogo ansamblya mozhno ne pozdnee 17.30. v zimnii period - s 9.00 po 18.00. Priobresti bilety dlya poseshcheniya Dvorcovogo ansam
Для формирования личного маршрута Вам необходимо авторизоваться!
Как это работает? Совсем бесплатно!
- Выбранные места будут сохраняться в закладках.
- Система поможет рассчитать стоимость поездкии сформирует оптимальный маршрут.
- Ваше путешествие готово!
The Palace and Park Ensemble of the XVI – XIX centuries is located in the northeast part of the town and is surrounded by ponds of the river of Usha. From 1583 until 1939 the palace served as the residence for the powerful prince Radziwiłł family, and was the centre of Niasvizh ordination. Over 400 years of its history, the Palace had absorbed the attributes of different architectural styles. Here can be seen the Renaissance and Classicism, Baroque and Rococo, Art Nouveau and Neoclassicism. Corpus Christi Church is the first temple in Eastern Europe, built in Baroque style. Construction of the church lasted six years (1587–1593), the consecration took place on October 7, 1601. There is the crypt of the Radziwiłł Family in the church (the third largest burial vault in Europe after the Habsburgs and the Bourbons). Nesvizh Town Hall is the oldest surviving town hall in Belarus. It was built in 1596, rebuilt in 1752. The building has survived several fires, the last one in 1836. It significantly changed the facade of the Town Hall for several decades. The original appearance the building acquired after finishing of the restoration in 2004. The monument inherent its own distinctive Baroque and Renaissance features. The craftsmen’s house – the only one preserved up to now example of the town household in Belarus from the second half of the XVIII century with baroque façade. Complex of the former Benedictine monastery – the first female catholic monastery in Belarus. The building process of this monastery in an ensemble with St. Euphemia Church has been conducted from 1593 to 1596. Consecration of the temple held in 1578. Living and household buildings of the monastery preserved up to now. Complex of the former Bernardine monasteryhas been built in 1598 with the St. Catherine church. The only one monastery housing preserved till our days.
- Leninskaya 19, Nesvizh, 222603